Pink gradient nails by @ane_li 💕 Steps: 1. Basecoat, let dry.
2. Apply the lightest shade of your polishes, alternatively white. Let dry completely.
3. Paint your colors onto a make up sponge. I recommend using polishes that are very opaque, or else you'll end up wasting a lot of polish because you'd need to do very many layers.
4. Line up the sponge with your nail and roll it over to transfer the polish, then lightly dab it in a up and down motion, let dry for a minute or two.
5. Reapply polish to the sponge and repeat as many times as needed, letting the polish dry between each layer.
6. When you're satisfied with the gradient, clean up around your nail with a qtip dipped in polish remover.
7. Use a flat brush dipped in polish remover for a neater look.
8. Apply a fast drying topcoat and you're done! ☺️ Song: Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance 🎶